FnaticMu Community Forum

Introduce yourself with our partners

Anythics-Group offers the best flavours at the lowest price!

WebDesign and much more..

Only at DisplayTrix
CURRENT SPECIAL N/A

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:58 pm

indexphp

indexphp

BC,DS,CC.  Empty BC,DS,CC.

But First. Sorry for my bad English.
Hello, i have idea to improve these events... To create things to bc, ds. That don't buy in shop (bc - invitation, ds- klucz). Will be harder to get there. You can add better rewards. Do you understand what I mean?
I did not use google translate.

Polish:
Po pierwsze. Przepraszam za mój zły język angielski.
Witam, mam pomysł, aby poprawić te wydarzenia ... Aby stworzyć rzeczy do bc,ds. Aby nie kupować ich w sklepie (bc - zaproszenia, ds- Klucz). Trudniej będzie się tam dostać(do wydarzeń). Wtedy możecie dać lepsze nagrody. Czy rozumiecie, co mam na myśli?
Nie użyłem google translate.

#2Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:35 am

knif3r

Owner

https://fnaticmu.board-directory.net

BC,DS,CC.  Empty Re: BC,DS,CC.

Actually I've been thinking over this and I've come to a conclusion that if I increace the rewards from the BC and DC rankings it would be good.

The old ranking structure:
So for now the reward from BC Ranking is 200 Webshop credits for the first player who win Blood Castle 100 times.

The reward from Devil Square is 200 Webshop Credits every month for the ranking winner.

The almost good idea:
But If I add more special price like ancient item with 3~4 exl options for 1st place, 200 webshop credits for 2nd and 100 webshop credits for 3th place it would be better.

And for Devil Square, 500 webshop credits + Anc item with 3~4 exl options for 1st place, 350 webshop credits for 2nd place and 150 for 3th.

And that's the view for now if you can take this idea and make it better I am willing to hear it Smile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum